Monday, February 21, 2011

2011 Ministry Fair

Thanks for joining us at
the Ministry Fair.



You found information about volunteering for the
Harvey County Homeless Shelter?

And you are using your spiritual giftings at Health Ministries
helping file charts?

You were surprised at the recent addition of Women's ministry
and you'll invite your neighbor, to come to the next Tea Party too?

And you felt God's presence through the new ministry skit, huh?



Yeah, me too! I was so taken back by the inter-generational effort!

You even joined a small group?



Wow, I guess you found a few places to get connected
to your family of God here, at Newton Christian.
We are so thankful you took the time to check out
our Ministry Fair.



Now, go into the world and use those giftings
every day in every way!
As my gifts are not for me,
but for thee.